Crystal Infused Bath Soak
Ready to ship from Canada in 2 to 4 days.
Shipping from Canada. Free standard worldwide shipping on orders over CAD$75.00. Shipping to Canada and the US includes tracking. International shipping is untracked.
Upgrades to faster shipping options and tracked international shipping available at checkout. The buyer is responsible for any customs, duty, or taxes charged for cross-border shipments.
I blend these bath soaks in small batches, using herbs from my garden and select suppliers and essential oils. 6 varieties to choose from. Each bath soak contains a surprise crystal to infuse the salt with additional healing properties.
Each bath soak is approximately 100g -- enough for 2 baths. Use the muslin bag included with your order to contain the soak and prevent herbs from running down the drain or sticking to your skin.
Don't normally take baths? These are great for showers too! Put the soak in the muslin bag and use it to scrub you skin while you shower!
- Lavender - dead sea salt, lavender flowers, lavender essential oil
- Floral - dead sea salt, pink Himalayan salt, rose petals, floral essential oils such as rose, jasmine, ylang ylang
- Holiday - dead sea salt, pink Himalayan salt, cloves, cinnamon, ginger powder and essential oils
- Mint - dead sea salt, mint leaves, spearmint, peppermint and wintergreen essential oils
- Forest - dead sea salt, cedar leaves, spruce needles, pine, spruce and cedarwood essential oils
- Magic - a special magical protective blend - basil, rosemary, lavender, rue, mint, eucalyptus, lavender, and rosemary essential oils
- Dark Love - a special blend of dead sea salt, pink Himalayan salt, black salt, rose petals, and essential oils of ylang ylang, sandalwood and black pepper -- specially crafted for shadow work.
Every piece that I make is lovingly and thoughtfully handcrafted in my studio. All the jewellery, decor, and altar tools I make are handcrafted -- some pieces are made by assembling charms and stones, others are made completely from scratch using wire and stones. Aside from a small selection of one of kind pieces which are available for immediate purchase, I make every order when I receive it. Some of the jewellery and decor pieces, such as wire wrapped trees, can take several hours of meticulous work to come to life.
Self care products, incense, herbal blends, tea, and other altar supplies are blended in very small batches so they arrive to you shortly after they've been made.
Jewellery, decor, and altar tools are packaged with an explanation of the symbolism of the finished piece and the components used. Self care products include ingredients lists, instructions for use, and and explanation of symbolism, where applicable.
Everything I make is I create with the intention of feeling magic, and sharing that magic with you.