Triple Moon / Triple Goddess Stone Point Talisman
This custom crystal necklace would make fantastic gift for the goddess in your life. It's great choice for your best friend, girlfriend or yourself! The beauty of this necklace is its versatility. You customize the pendant with the type of crystal point you want from a large selection of gemstones. I'll embellish your choice of stone with a silver toned triple goddess symbol and a matching round bead. The pendant in the main photos is Lapis Lazuli. The necklace comes with a 27" silver toned ball chain.
Each pendant is lovingly and thoughtfully handcrafted in my studio. The necklace will arrive beautifully packaged with an explanation of the meaning of the symbols used and the crystal chosen. This is a special and unique gift that won't be found anywhere else. I create with the intention of feeling magic and sharing that magic with you. I know that when you open the package to see this stunning piece of jewelry, you'll have a moment of magic.
The triple moon or triple goddess is a symbol of women's strong connection to the moon, and to other women. It is associated with feminine energy, mystery and psychic abilities. The symbol represents the Maiden, Mother, and Crone as the waxing, full, and waning moon. The Maiden represents new beginnings, youth and excitement. The Mother represents fertility, caring, nuturing, protection, fulfilment, stability and power. The Crone represents wisdom, experience and compassion. She is the Goddess of Death, wisdom, Magic and the spirit world. The 3 aspects of the moon also represent birth, life, death (and rebirth, as the moon starts the cycle again). The pentagram is one of the most powerful and persistent symbols in human history. It has been important to almost every ancient culture and religion. A pentagram represents our connection to the elements (spirit, earth, air, fire, water) -- in fact, each point of the pentagram represents one of these elements. Spirit is represented by the top point, air and water on the left and right of spirit, and earth and fire on the bottom left and right. Pentagrams have long been believed to provide protection to the wearer. Pentagrams are often seen adorning pagan altars and are frequently used in spells and charms. The moon is a symbol of femininity. The crescent moon in particular symbolizes creation, growth and transformation, as well as the release of negative energy. is a sign of fertility and the changing seasons. The moon rules over the zodiac sign of Cancer, and is associated with the goddesses Hecate (the goddess of magic, witchcraft, and ghosts) and Artemis (goddess of chastity, virginity, the hunt and the moon).
A brief description of the properties of each of the available stones is provided to help you make your choice.
- Amethyst – Spirituality, contentment, improved sleep, overcoming addiction. Birthstone for February.
- Lapis Lazuli – Honesty, truth, wisdom, learning. Alternate birthstone for September.
- Onyx – Protection, grounding, emotional and physical strength.
- Quartz – “Master healer”, amplifies properties of all other stones, excellent all-around healing crystal. Alternate birthstone for April.
- Rose Quartz – Unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness.
- Opalite – Communication, persistence. Opalite is a manmade glass. Alternate birthstone for October.
- Tiger Eye – Protection, good luck, focus, mental clarity. Dalmatian Jasper – Grounding, love, loyalty, strong relationships.
- Red Jasper – Energy, strength, stamina.
- Blue Goldstone – Positive attitude, uplifting, communication. Goldstone is a manmade glass.
- Red Goldstone – Confidence, ambition, motivation, drive. Goldstone is a manmade glass.
- Aventurine – Luck and opportunity. Alternate birthstone for the month of May.
- Malachite (Synthetic) – Protection, absorbs negative energy, protects travelers.
- Howlite – Calming, stress relief, dream retention.
- Turquoise (Dyed Howlite) – Boosts mood, relieves stress, exhaustion and panic attacks. Birthstone for December. This turquoise is simulated turquoise made by dying Howlite. As such it holds the healing properties of Howlite as well.
- Angel Aura – Elevates mood, promotes clarity, communication, aura cleanser.
- Titanium Aura – Activates, balances and clears all chakras. Promotes balance and grounding.
Each pendant is lovingly and thoughtfully handcrafted in my studio. The necklace will arrive beautifully packaged with an explanation of the meaning of the symbols and stones chosen. This is a special and unique gift that won't be found anywhere else. I create with the intention of feeling magic, and sharing that magic with you. I know that when you open the package to see this stunning piece of jewelry, you'll have a moment of magic.
The pendant is handmade in my studio from metal alloy charms, gemstone points, and chain. The pendant approximately 0.5 inches wide and 3 inches long. It will come on a 27" silver tone ball chain.
- Always remove your jewelry before showering, bathing or sleeping.
- Your jewelry can be cleaned with a soft cloth. A small polishing cloth is provided with your set.
- All metals will tarnish over time. You can use a polishing compound to brighten up the wire if you wish.
PACKAGING & SHIPPING:
This necklace is packaged in an organza or velvet bag with a description of the symbolism of the piece and a small polishing cloth. I will mail your purchase in a recyclable padded poly mailer to protect items from weather and damage during shipping.
I ship from Canada, using a variety of carriers. Standard shipping to destinations in Canada and the USA includes tracking. Shipping to other locations may not include tracking. Local pickup is available for those in the Ottawa area.
I do my best to photograph all products as clearly and accurately as possible, however, colours may appear differently on your screen than they do in person, so please allow for some slight variations.