Triquetra / Trinity Knot Stone Point Talisman
This healing crystal necklace featuring a silver-toned triquetra would make fantastic gift for your wife, best friend, girlfriend or yourself! It's a perfect choice for that spiritual person in your life. The beauty of this necklace is its versatility. You choose the type of crystal point you want from a large selection of gemstones, I'll embellish your choice of stone with a silver toned triquetra, and a color coordinating round bead. The pendant in the main photos is Opalite. The necklace comes with a 27" silver toned ball chain.
The pendant is approximately .5" wide by 3" long
- It comes with a 27" inch ball chain
- You choose the type of stone
I do my best to photograph all products as clearly and accurately as possible, however, colours may appear differently on your screen than they do in person, so please allow for some slight variations.
The Triquetra or Trinity Knot is an ancient symbol that has significance in many religions and cultures worldwide. word ‘Triquetra’ comes from the Latin for ‘three-cornered. For Wiccans, the Trinity knot is symbolic of the threefold nature of the Goddess as mother, maiden and crone. It is also representative of the forces of nature (earth, fire and water) and the three interlocking circles are symbolic of female fertility. In the Christian faith, the three points of the Triquetra represent the Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. According to the Celts, the most important things in the world came in threes; three domains (earth, sea and sky), three elements, three stages of life. It is also possible that the Triquetra signified the lunar and solar phases. During excavations of various archaeological sites from the Celtic era, a number of Trinity knot symbols have been found alongside solar and lunar symbols. The endless intertwining curves can represent eternal love and longevity. It's a symbol with many meanings.
A brief description of the properties of each of the available stones is provided to help you make your choice.
- Amethyst – Spirituality, contentment, improved sleep, overcoming addiction. Birthstone for February.
- Lapis Lazuli – Honesty, truth, wisdom, learning. Alternate birthstone for September.
- Onyx – Protection, grounding, emotional and physical strength.
- Quartz – “Master healer”, amplifies properties of all other stones, excellent all-around healing crystal. Alternate birthstone for April.
- Rose Quartz – Unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness.
- Opalite – Communication, persistence. Opalite is a manmade glass. Alternate birthstone for October.
- Tiger Eye – Protection, good luck, focus, mental clarity. Dalmatian Jasper – Grounding, love, loyalty, strong relationships.
- Red Jasper – Energy, strength, stamina.
- Blue Goldstone – Positive attitude, uplifting, communication. Goldstone is a manmade glass.
- Red Goldstone – Confidence, ambition, motivation, drive. Goldstone is a manmade glass.
- Aventurine – Luck and opportunity. Alternate birthstone for the month of May.
- Malachite (Synthetic) – Protection, absorbs negative energy, protects travelers.
- Howlite – Calming, stress relief, dream retention.
- Turquoise (Dyed Howlite) – Boosts mood, relieves stress, exhaustion and panic attacks. Birthstone for December. This turquoise is simulated turquoise made by dying Howlite. As such it holds the healing properties of Howlite as well.
- Angel Aura – Elevates mood, promotes clarity, communication, aura cleanser.
- Titanium Aura – Activates, balances and clears all chakras. Promotes balance and grounding.