Custom Family Tree Jewelry Set ~ Birthstone Jewelry
Ready to ship from Canada in about a week.
Shipping from Canada. Free standard worldwide shipping on orders over CAD$75.00. Shipping to Canada and the US includes tracking. International shipping is untracked.
Upgrades to faster shipping options and tracked international shipping available at checkout. The buyer is responsible for any customs, duty, or taxes charged for cross-border shipments.
This wire wrapped family tree of life necklace and earring set is a unique and thoughtful gift for your mother, grandmother, wife, sister, or best friend. This genuine gemstone birthstone pendant and earrings will become a treasured keepsake pieces for a loved one. A unique, magical, and very meaningful gift. Each pendant is made by wrapping and twisting up to 15 feet of wire into a tree with an intricate wire woven bail. Over a hundred genuine gemstone chips are hand beaded on to the tree to represent the birth month of each individual in the family.
The earrings are beaded by hand to match the stones in the pendant. Wear them together, or as individual pieces.
These sets are very popular choices for anniversaries, Christmas, birthdays and Mother's Day.
- The pendant is approximately 2" wide by 2.5" long
- I will make it in either sterling silver or copper wire
- It comes with a chain that matches the wire, or a black leather or cotton cord
- You can choose the length of the chain
- The earrings are approximately 1" in length. I will make adjustments to the design of the earrings depending on the number of birthdays being represented.
Magic can be a slow process -- it can take up to 14 days for me to complete your family tree.
I do my best to photograph all products as clearly and accurately as possible, however, colours may appear differently on your screen than they do in person, so please allow for some slight variations.
How to Order
- Choose the type of metal you'd like, along with the type and length of the chain in the first 3 drop down menus.
- Select the number of people you would like to include on the tree in the "NUMBER OF BIRTHDAYS" drop down menu. You can select between 2 and 8 birthdays.
- Choose the color of moon (black, white, or none) you would like in the "MOON COLOR" drop down menu.
- Select the birth months for each individual on the tree in the subsequent drop downs. Note: I will arrange the stones in the order specified in the drop downs, from left to right.
- If you want to order more than one pendant with the same stones, finish the selections for the pendant, add it the cart, and adjust the quantity in the cart accordingly.
- If you want to order additional pendants with different stones, finish the selections for the first pendant, add it to your cart, and repeat the process for any subsequent pendants.
About the Stones
I use the following stones for each birth month:
- January - Garnet
- February - Amethyst
- March - Aquamarine
- April - Clear Quartz
- May - Green Aventurine
- June - Rainbow Moonstone
- July - Rhodolite
- August - Peridot
- September - Lapis Lazuli
- October - White Opal
- November - Citrine
- December - Turquoise
The moons are made from pearl.
About the Tree of Life
The tree of life is a mystical and magical tree that is well known in many cultures. It represents our connection to all things -- earth, air, water, fire. In Celtic culture, trees were the centre of all that occurred -- the absence of trees would be the absence of life. In Christian tradition, eating from the tree of life is said to grant immortality. In Norse mythology, the tree of life, or Yggdrasil, binds together all realms of existence. This ancient tree represents our connection to our ancestors and also of our individuality. The stages of a tree's growth through the year mirrors that of the cycle of life, similar to the eternal life/re-birth traditions in many religions.
Every piece that I make is lovingly and thoughtfully handcrafted in my studio. All the jewellery, decor, and altar tools I make are handcrafted -- some pieces are made by assembling charms and stones, others are made completely from scratch using wire and stones. Aside from a small selection of one of kind pieces which are available for immediate purchase, I make every order when I receive it. Some of the jewellery and decor pieces, such as wire wrapped trees, can take several hours of meticulous work to come to life.
Self care products, incense, herbal blends, tea, and other altar supplies are blended in very small batches so they arrive to you shortly after they've been made.
Jewellery, decor, and altar tools are packaged with an explanation of the symbolism of the finished piece and the components used. Self care products include ingredients lists, instructions for use, and and explanation of symbolism, where applicable.
Everything I make is I create with the intention of feeling magic, and sharing that magic with you.