Magic can be a delicate thing. A few things to know:
- Wire wrapped jewellery sometimes has rough pieces, even after filing and polishing. Handling with care and avoid wearing wire wrapped pieces against fabric that snags easily
- Always remove your jewellery before showering, bathing or sleeping.
- If you need to clean your jewellery, use a soft cloth. Some orders will be packaged with a small cleaning pad.
- All metals will eventually tarnish. Storing jewellery away from air and light can help slow down the oxidization.
- If you want to brighten up tarnished metal, you can use a polishing compound. Make sure to keep polish away from any gemstones or crystals as polish may damage them.
- Some mixed metal pendants can be damaged by polishing. If you plan to polish these pieces, test the results on the back of the piece or in an inconspicuous place first.
- Do not use polishing compounds on tree of life wall art -- this will remove the silver finish
- Some gemstones are sensitive to light and/or water. I recommend keeping home decor pieces in locations where they are sheltered from rain and not in constant direct sunlight. Re-locating your decor piece to different parts of your home from time to time can help ensure that the stones will remain their original colour.